Monday, February 26, 2007

Do they make muzzles for kids???

Cuz if they do ... I need one.

Ole has started copying me.

Remember when you were a kid ... and you wanted to annoy someone ... you would parrot everything they said? Well ... he's doing that ... AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Me: "Ole ... stop jumping on the couch."
Ole: "Ole ... stop jumping on the couch."

Me (giving him a very stern look): "I mean it Ole. Stop jumping on the couch."
Ole (not at all intimidated): "I mean it Ole. Stop jumping on the couch."

Me (trying not to strangle him): "Ole, stop that. DO NOT talk to me that way."
Ole (still not at all intimidated): "Ole, stop that. DO NOT talk to me that way."

This is making me insane...

1 comment:

terry said...

oh NO... he's in THAT stage....

oy.

at least it's entertaining to us...;)