Sunday, August 14, 2005

I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.




So Diana came over last night. I ordered chinese food before she got here. It was really good. Anyway, Ole and Diana and I watched Ice Age and then Ole went to bed. Rune was at Ozzfest apparently being too drunk to enjoy it. heh heh...

We read cheezy magazines and hung out and watched bad reality tv for a while...then we watched ANCHORMAN. god damned funny. If you have not seen this movie...i command thee to check it out. I'm not sure...but I think my favorite character is Brick Tamland. Although Tim Robbins as the public tv anchor is pretty freakin funny...

"Not so fast, you ingrates. Public News Team is taking a break from its pledge drive to kick some ass. No commercials, no mercy! "


This morning we got up and I made pancakes and coffee. Yummy. I think we're gonna go to Ross now! Woo hoo.

No comments: