Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Pooh Goes Visiting


I love Winne the Pooh.

I was reading Pooh Goes Visiting to Ole last night before bed. That's the one where Pooh gets stuck in Rabbit's front door. They call for Christopher Robin who decides the only way to get Pooh un-stuck is to leave him there for a week while he slims down. He offers to read to Pooh while they wait...and this is what cute, sweet Pooh asks of him...

"Then would you read a sustaining book such as would help and comfort a wedged
bear in great tightness?"


God...I LOVE that bear.

4 comments:

Queen of Cheese said...

Yay!! Pooh rules!

I love him too.

terry said...

But Christopher Robin's a weenie.

Anonymous said...

yes! finally someone understands why i think pooh is so great! haha

Anonymous said...

oh the anonymous comment is me
it sohulodnt have been annykmysous it was an accident.