Saturday, July 29, 2006

Out of the mouths of babes...

So Ole and I were chatting on the drive home from day camp yesterday and he was describing to me what this one woman looks like. He was telling me she has brown, curly hair...and various other features. As he was telling me about her...I noticed that he obviously pays attention to what people look like...and I got curious. I asked him what I look like.

Here's how he described me:
"You have curly hair. You have a white body. You have long legs. You have big hips."

Hmmm...perhaps I shouldn't have even asked.

"Okay," I say. "What about Mimi (his grandma)? What does Mimi look like?"
"Mimi has, like, breakable skin."
"Breakable?"
"No, not breakable. Like breakable"
"Ohhh...you mean because of the lines in her face?"
"Yeah, those cracks look like her skin is breakable."

3 comments:

terry said...

i'm never asking him how he sees me!!

like breakable. HIGH-larious.

Anonymous said...

me either!!

auntie rebecca

Anonymous said...

kids say the darnedest things...
or they're already a "corral"!

btw, corral's - that is the correct spelling..