Monday, March 20, 2006

spring?

Today is supposed to be the first day of spring...but it's pouring rain right now! ENOUGH ALREADY. I so enjoyed the sunny, warm(ish) weekend...and now this.

Major bummer...but I do love spring. I only have good feelings about spring. It's been dark and cold and now...the flowers, daylight saving time, my birthday, Ole's birthday...and Luke will also be a spring baby. If you look on the right side over there ---------> you'll see a countdown clock because the doctor scheduled my c-section! It's should be on April 26th, although I'm hoping he'll decide to show up earlier than that. There is a chance that could change, because the nurse told me the hospital could already be booked up for that day. Can you imagine? Anyway...I'll keep you posted. Oh look at that...I managed to totally change the subject without even realizing it. It's hard not to talk about my pregnancy...because it's practically all I think about. I am so sick of it.

Can I complain a bit? My back hurts. I can't breathe. I wake up every couple hours at night because there is no comfortable position in which to sleep. (is that grammatically correct?) I wear the same three outfits all the time because nothing fits right anymore. I'd rather just wear sweatpants and a giant t-shirt anyway...but if I do...that would just be giving up. Let's see...what else? I can't bend over, so if I drop something on the floor...it's just staying there. I can't put on shoes that require me to tie or buckle them because my HUGE belly gets in the way. That's okay though because my feet are hot all the time so I only want to wear flip flops or sandals anyway. Ole can't sit on my lap anymore because there's no more room. He just slides right off. And the boobs. Don't even get me started on the boobs. They're huge and sore. Man oh man. Alright...I'm done now. Thank you for listening.

3 comments:

terry said...

i'm SO with you on the weather. enough already.

and wouldn't it be nice if there was a drug you could take now that would let you sleep -- comfortably -- until Luke decides he's ready to come out?

damn.

terry said...

oh, and? nice seinfeld reference, re: the sweats and giving up...!

Queen of Cheese said...

I have two words for you.
NAP STRONG.
hah hah hah just kidding.

Who knew cucumbers could be so large?