Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hobbies

Things I'm doing since going on maternity leave...and not getting up at 2AM:

  1. Taught myself how to knit...and am almost finished making a scarf.
  2. Do the New York Times crossword puzzle most every day.
  3. Practice sewing with my sewing machine.
  4. Keep the house clean. Well...mostly.
  5. Sorted through all the crap and clutter...making it surprisingly easy to maintain house.
  6. Make breakfast for Rune and Ole every day.
  7. Pack lunches for Rune and Ole every day.
  8. Spend way too much time (and money) at Target.
  9. Spend way too much time on the internet and watching tv.
  10. Paint my fingernails new colors several times a week. I can't reach my toenails.
  11. Stay up late enough to watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report...on the day they are meant to be seen.

1 comment:

terry said...

would you come clean my house, please? that'd be great.

oh, and happy birthday (a little late!)