Friday, April 21, 2006

This Little Piggy Had None

It's probably broken. Doc says she could send me for x-rays...but all they would do is tape it up, so I may as well just do that myself. It's bruised. It's swollen. It fucking hurts!

Here are more kind words from my family:
  • "You'll get some good drugs after they slice you open on Tuesday. You won't even notice your toe then."
  • "If you don't hurry up and get up these stairs, I'm going to push you down."
  • "You better be nice...or else I'll take your wine and run away with it. And you won't be able to catch me."
For the past few weeks...when people would see me walking around in public...like in a store or something...they would look at me with these pained expressions on their faces. You'd think they'd never seen a pregnant woman before. I can't even describe the looks I'm seeing now that I'm limping too. I've never seen such expressions of pity aimed at me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohmygod. who would say something sooo mean to their only daughter???