Sunday, September 18, 2005

heated bathroom floors

That is so cool. They have heated bathroom floors in this house. Feels so good to stand there in bare feet...especially when it's so god damn cold outside. Although in pondering the greatness of these floors I have thought of one MAJOR drawback; there's no where to put your face when you're really drunk. There has been more than one occasion where no place has been as soothing as the bathroom floor...the cool tiles against my cheek...ahhhhhhhhhh. That aside...it is a lovely thing to have.

Ok...so Rune's parents have saved, like, all of his toys from when he was a kid. They're up in the attic in boxes. Does anybody else think that's weird...or is it just me? I mean...he's 32 years old for god's sake. Ole, however, thinks it is the coolest thing ever that his grandma keeps coming down from the attic with box after box of cool stuff to play with. It's like Christmas around here (without the reindeer for dinner). Ohmygod...that reminds me; Rune's mom put out this salame-like stuff the other day while we were eating. I asked what it was and Rune starts reading the label: pork, beef (ok that's normal enough), moose (getting a little bit icky), HORSE, SMALL WHALE (whatthefuck?!). I was sure he was kidding and asked him if it also had cute bunnies and baby seals in it, but here's the thing. He was not kidding. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... I'm gonna try to bring some back from my Uncle Davey and Melrose. Those two will appreciate a thing like that.

I wanted to go to H&M today...but nothing is open on Sundays around here. Where am I???

1 comment:

terry said...

sunday is the lord's day, silly. didn't you know that?
apparently, you've spent too many sundays with your cheek on the cold bathroom floor...

enjoy the horse and small whale!! (sure you're not on "survivor?")